Wolfard & Wessels Werktuigbouw B.V. is an international operating company, specialized in providing turn-key piping projects.
These project consist of (3-D) engineering, production and outfitting of piping systems. The following markets are served: Shipbuilding, LNG-, Mega-Yacht building, Gas- and diesel engines, Gearboxes, Power-, Waste water treatment- and other industries.
Wolfard & Wessels Werktuigbouw in addition, is active in the field of repairs and conversions of (shipboard) piping installations. Flexibility and fast lead times can provide solutions on short notice for modifications to piping systems. The company operates informal and flexible with a true “hands on” mentality.
- Turn-key projects; ships engine rooms and cargo handling installations
- Engineering of piping systems
- Production of piping
- Installation of piping systems
- Repairs- / conversions of piping systems
- Alignment of rotating equipment and pumps
- Delivery of equipment and piping (packages)
FIELDS OF OPERATION:
Using the organisations wide knowledge, due to the in-house engineering department, multiple fields of operation are served;
- Shipbuilding LNG industry
- Luxury Yacht building (30+ meter)
- Gas & Oil industry
- Equipment industry: Gas- and diesel engines, Gearbox- and Unit builders
- Power industry
- Process industry
- Process water industry
Wolfard & Wessels Werktuigbouw believes in Co-Makership, in which each party involved in the process of shipbuilding aims at the same result; The best ship at the most competitive price level.
Wolfard & Wessels werktuigbouw B.V. is certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.