Solar panels for Wolfard & Wessels
Wolfard & Wessels Werktuigbouw bv has been producing electricity since June 2019. Wolfard & Wessels Werktuigbouw bv has installed more than 380 solar panels on the roofs of the building at the Zwedenweg in Hoogezand. With this step, W&W actively contributes to sustainable energy in the context of the various production processes in which a considerable amount of electricity is consumed. The yield covers approx. 75% of the annual consumption. Wolfard & Wessels Werktuigbouw bv invests in cleaner energy to give the company a greener appearance, director Yuri Bongenaar explains. A good contribution to a cleaner climate and a better environment.
- 22 oktober 2019New BWT Skid New BWT Skid Read
- 09 juli 2019New clothing New clothing Read
- 09 november 2021New Ballast Water Treatment Systems BrochureWe have developed a new brochure about our Ballast Water Treatment System refit services.Read
- 13 juli 2022Wolfard & Wessels at SMMWolfard & Wessels at SMMRead
- 14 juli 2022TU Delft Hydro Motion Team wins Monaco Energy Boat ChallengeTU Delft Hydro Motion Team wins Monaco Energy Boat ChallengeRead
- 07 februari 2022Certification up-to-dateCertification up-to-dateRead