Using a tight schedule and high quality standards, Wolfard & Wessels Werktuigbouw bv is able to supply piping within the tolerances and delivery schedules set by our customers.
The following piping products are supplied :
- Standard piping
- Double walled piping for LNG systems
- High pressure piping according DIN / ASTM
- Heating coils (towers & flat bed)
- Precision piping
- Hydraulic piping
- Piping modules/ system units
In addition to complete piping systems, we also supply pre-fab piping :
- Custom made T-pieces
- Tube end forming
- Segment cutting (large bore piping)
Application for process water-, waste water-, fuel-, lubricating oil-, thermal oil-, starting air-, cooling water-, potable water-, ballast water-, scuppers-, de-aeration-, chemical-, steam- and exhaust systems.
Flat bed and towered coils for cooling and/or heating by steam, thermal oil and hot water.
Built-on diesel- and gas engines; e.g. fuel-, gas-, inert gas-, nitrogen-, lub oil-,
starting air-, dual fuel-, exhaust- and cooling water systems.
For gearboxes: Lubrication oil systems
For operation of actuators (e.g. dredge systems) and hydraulic equipment such as steering gear, (anchor) winches, hatch covers, cranes and power units. Maximum pressure rating / testing: 6000 psi.
Double walled piping:
Application: Diesel and gas engines, LNG tankers en -installations; e.g. diesel-, gas-, dual fuel-, inert gas, LNG systems and other cryogenic applications (of which a notched value of -50° is required).
Complete piping modules can be assembled, including pumps, valves and electric wiring in accordance with customer specific requirements.
- Carbon steel (DIN FE 360/520,S235JR,S355JR, ASME A106 Gr.B, A333 Gr.6)
- Stainless steel (304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti), Duplex, Superduplex, 25C SMO
- CuNiFer (90/10)
- GRE (Glass-fibre Reinforced Epoxy) / GRP (Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic)
- Heat resistant alloys (13Cr.Mo.4.4)
All listed materials can be supplied with material certificates 3.1 and/or 3.2.