Tonnage: 2.500 Tdw to 12.000 Tdw
HFO: 1.800 kW to 6.000 kW / MDO: 750 kW to 4.000 kW
Diesel Direct, alternative by Z-drive pods and Diesel Electric
Ship owners: Wagenborg Shipping, Hartman Seatrade, Nescos Shipping, Abis Shipping, Unisea, Arklow Shipping, Flinter, etc.
Motor yachts: L.o.a. 30 m. to 100+ m.
Propulsion: 500 kW to 12.000 kW, Single and dual propelled
Sail Yachts: L.o.a. 30 m. tot 90+ m.
Due to confidentiality of projects, names of yachts and/or owners will not be made public
Shipyards serviced: Feadship Group, Royal Huisman, Balk Shipyard, Vitters Shipyards, Oceanco, etc.
Hopper dredgers from 1500 - 3000 m3, both engine room systems and dredge piping systems
Various customers are supplied with engineering according Nupas Cadmatic 3-D software;
- Hopper Dredgers to 16.000 m3
- Luxury Yachts of over 100 meter
- Coaster and sea going vessels
Alignment of (propulsion) engines / gearboxes:
Within the scope of Turn key supply of engine room systems, Alignment of propulison installations forms a critical part.
In addition alignment verifications are carried out for existing vessels, both in The Netherlands as well as abroad.
Recently alignment verifications have been executed onboard luxury yachts in Sevilla, Spain and Antigua, Caribian Sea.
- Scrubber retrofit onboard mv Sleswig Holstein of Scandlines
- Rottum, Passenger ferry servicing the island of Schiermonnikoog
- Ballast Water Treatment implementation
- Harrier Explorer, Seismic Survey Vessel
- EOS, Large privately owned luxury sailing yacht
- Various fuel conversions from MDO to HFO for coasters