The Technician/Fitter Small Piping is responsible for bending and mounting the small piping in a ship (0-24 mm). As a technician you can also install components and fittings and install pneumatic & hydraulic systems. The work is carried out on board the ship on the basis of isometric or installation drawings.
We ask for
- Experience in machining pipes.
- Education: MTS / BBL-2 level Pipemaker.
- Someone with a technical background and/or experience.
- Experience in installing small piping (0-24 mm).
- Initiative and inventiveness in searching and finding technical solutions.
- A VCA basic certificate.
This is what you are
Team player, technical, communicative and solution-oriented.
W&W offers you an independent and challenging job in an informal atmosphere. We do this by offering you an employment contract with good primary and secondary employment conditions. We also like to invest in your personal development together with you.
For additional information, please contact Karin van der West (HR Manager).