New construction seagoing ships
Tonnage: 2,500 Tdw to 12.000 Tdw
HFO: 1,800 kW to 6,000 kW / MDO: 750 kW to 4,000 kW
Diesel Direct, possibly via Z-drive pods and Diesel Electric
- Wagenborg Shipping
- Hartman Seatrade
- Nescos Shipping
- Abis Shipping
- Arklow Shipping
New construction yachts
Motorised yachts: L.o.a. 30 m. to 100+ m.
Propulsion: 500 kW to 12,000 kW, Single and Double propeller
Sailing yachts: L.o.a. 30 m. to 90+ m.
In the interest of discretion, no further information is disclosed about ships and/or owners. Yards we work for include Feadship Group, Royal Huisman and Balk Shipyard.
New construction dredgers
Hopper dredgers from 1,500 - 3,000 m3, both the engine room installations and the dredging and hopper pipes.
Conversion (refit) projects.
We provide various conversion (refit) projects for our clients, such as:
- Ballast Water Treatment system integration, both in new-build concepts and in the existing fleet.
- Scrubber system integration
- SCR system integration
- Fuel conversion projects
- Renovation of existing installations to current regulations and/or technology
Some examples of our refit projects:
- Rottum, Passenger ship for the ferry service to Schiermonnikoog
- Ballast Water Treatment implementation for several seagoing ships
- Harrier Explorer, Seismic Survey Vessel
- EOS, Large privately owned luxury sailing yacht
- Conversion from MDO to HFO for several coasters
Engineering is used for both our turnkey projects and for separate engineering assignments. Packages such as AutoCad and Nupas Cadmatic 3-D are used for this.
Examples of completed engineering assignments are:
- Hopper dredgers up to 16,000 m3
- Luxury yachts of up to more than 100 metres
- Coasters and seagoing ships
Alignment / Motor tuning
For our new construction projects we provide turnkey delivery of engine rooms, often including the alignment of the propulsion components. We have experience with conventional propulsion trains, electric platforms, single-propeller and double-propeller, flexible and grouted with Epocast.
In addition, we take care of the alignment and control of existing alignments for various clients. This can be done both in the Netherlands and abroad.