Double-walled Fuel Systems
Wolfard & Wessels has been using its double-walled piping system for many years to install fuel systems on board seagoing ships and luxury yachts. When permitted by our client and classification, we can implement it as a flanged double-walled piping system. An alternative is a version with welded connections.
Our double-walled piping systems are used, among other things, for gas fireplace, gas barbecue and helifuel systems on board ships. They are also used for other liquids or gases on board ships, offshore or for industrial applications, wherever these liquids or gases could create dangerous situations, for example as a result of fire, explosion or suffocation.
We are flexible in the implementation of the monitoring of the double wall, for this various configurations are possible, such as sensoring or ventilation. These can be integrated into our piping system.
ADVANTAGES OF FLANGED VERSION
- Approved by Lloyds Register
- Can be routed optimally in engineering
MANUFACTURE (IN OWN WORKSHOP)
- NDO / X-ray tests in a controlled environment
- Supply including leak and pressure test in a controlled environment
- FAT for classification and customer takes place in controlled environment
- Simplified on-site installation
- No specifically certified welders needed on site
- No NDT required on site, including eliminating yard shutdown during NDT work.