The technician/Fitter is concerned with bending and mounting the piping in a ship (from 24 mm). As a technician you can also install components and fittings and install pneumatic & hydraulic systems. The work is carried out on board the ship on the basis of isometric or installation drawings.
We ask for
- Experience in machining pipes.
- Education: MTS / BBL-2 level Pipemaker.
- Someone with a technical background and/or experience.
- Experience in installing piping.
- Initiative and inventiveness in searching and finding technical solutions.
- A VCA basic certificate.
This is what you are
- Team player
W&W offers you an independent and challenging job in an informal atmosphere. We do this by offering you an employment contract with good primary and secondary employment conditions. We also like to invest in your personal development together with you.
For additional information, please contact Karin van der West (HR Manager).